Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Bathroom Chronicles Part II

Even though I just spent the past hour scrubbing myself in the shower after being covered in dirty water and buckets of dried up crunchy mortar, I’m still very excited about how my bathroom reno is coming along.  It’s my first time laying tile (with lots of help from my parents!), and I’m completely shocked at how difficult and time consuming it is.

Follow along on twitter (@kathleenedesign) and on Ambiance and Armoires as the bathroom reno continues!

Here’s a recap of the first few days:

Day 1:  Ripped up half of the existing tile.
Day 2:  Completed removing the remaining tile.
Day 3:  Layed the Ditra, let set for 24 hours.  Determine center point for tile pattern.
Day 4:  Began tiling.
Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 3 {Haley checking things out}

Day 4
Day 5

Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment